Friday, May 2, 2008

Tresaures?


I got a birthday present from a co-worker yesterday... It is a really nice black Calvin Klein T-shirt, but as my friend and I looked a little closer, we surmised that it may be a knock off! I completely missed the typo the first time I looked at the shirt--my mind just rearranged the letters automatically! My friend and I tried to figure out if there was a code to crack or if a tresaures are a kind of dinosaur we didn't know about.

My birthday was on Wednesday. I had a seminar in the day and was finished by 2. I was still feeling sick, so I came home for my daily 2 hour nap (lately, I've been taking lots of naps). For my birthday, Kara took me out for dinner at Tony Romo's (where we occasionally go for our cheeseburger fix) and ice cream at Baskin Robin's! It turned out to be a pretty good birthday despite being sick!

I think I am finally healthy and am not sure what I had, but it wasn't fun. Today, I am meeting a former co-worker for lunch to celebrate our birthdays (hers was 10 days before mine). Should be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!
Mom

Sabrina said...

I hope your birthday was filled with many tresaures! :)