Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chongdong Theater and the Cartier Exhibit


Last Tuesday, my co-worker, Mrs. Kim, took me to the Chongdong Theater to see a traditional theater performance. There were lots of drums, dancers, and fans in the performance. We couldn't take any pictures while inside, but I snapped a couple of blurry photos outside after the show. It is a must-see in Korea! Great performance!


I forgot to mention, before going to the theater, we killed a little time by visiting the Cartier jewelry display at a nearby museum. It was definitely one of the coolest exhibits I've ever seen! Tons of jewelry and huge, sparkling gems! My favorite was a huge piece (way to big for 99% of women to wear) with tons of diamonds, rubies, emeralds, topaz, and other shiny things encased in an extremely ornate platinum necklace! Beautiful! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

What? I always wear giant oversized expensive jewelry from Cartier! What is wrong with that!?!