Sunday, May 4, 2008

Birthday Brunch


Yesterday I met up with a former co-worker for our joint birthday celebration. We ordered our meal and shared this special pecan pie for dessert.

This co-worker is planning to come to the States for a study abroad program this fall, and she will be located in San Diego! It will be fun for me to be able to show her around in my country and introduce her to my culture. She has never been out of Korea, so it will be an eye-opening experience for her, I am sure.


I have added a new page element to my blog: a countdown! I want to clarify that I am not adding it because I can't stand it here so much and can't wait to leave--that's not true. Things have leveled out for me lately and I don't mind being here (although, I am excited to get back, too). It's just that I saw a couple of other friends have these on their blogs or facebook pages, so I decided to put one on mine too! I think it is pretty cute and didn't realize that I only have 3 1/2 months left! I'm coming up to the one year mark really fast! Is America ready for me? We will find out soon enough! :)

No comments: