Friday, November 2, 2007

Punished!


I was coming back from the lunch room today and saw these guys hanging out in the hall! There is no doubt that they were in trouble for something, although I can't imagine what! Maybe they forgot their books, "made noises" in class or were sleeping. Actually, this is a pretty common sight. It looks like they are exercising. I don't think the students like when I take pictures of their punishments, but I find them very creative and often humorous! I am really happy to see Friday finished! I had a long week with school...I need the rest! I am planning to hang out with a few friends tomorrow to play scrabble and laying low the rest of the weekend. And, I am going to sleep as long as possible tomorrow morning! Oh, this is interesting, some friends at work have suggested that I put a wet towel on the bed next to me to help me get rid of this nagging cough. When they said that, I raised my eyebrows and asked exactly why would I want to do that? They told me that it is a good substitute for a humidifier (which I will definitely need to buy). Another friend suggested laying the wet towel on the floor near my bed so that the floor can heat it and release the moisture. That sounds better than laying a wet towel in my bed... I will give it a try and see what happens!

No comments: