Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Day for Me! :)

Woo-hoo! Today I got back to my desk after my first class to find a package from home waiting for me! I was so excited--it totally made my day! In general, I am not homesick for America, but once in awhile I miss things--especially food things. My mom sent a bunch of goodies today including cheese, taco seasoning mix, maple syrup, hot chocolate, Reeces peanut butter cups, Doritos, my Real Simple magazine, and lots of other things that are not available here! I am going to savor these things for weeks! :) They should hold me over for quite awhile! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yum! And soon you will be getting another fun item in the mail!! Keep your eyes peeled! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

You're Welcome Bonnie
I Love You - Mom