Saturday, April 19, 2008

The past few days...


This is my new favorite drink! I have been craving apple juice lately, but really haven't seen any around until the other day. It was hard for me to decide what it was exactly, but the picture of the apple helped a little! :)


Also, just for fun, Kara and I decided to try out some of these fake eyelashes that are sold everywhere. Actually, we each bought a set, but haven't tried them yet. We are trying to figure out the best way to apply them without damaging our natural ones. When I get them on, I will be sure to post a pic--if they look good, I might occasionally wear them out--they seem extremely popular with celebrities! I have the feeling that these little strips of acrylic hair are going to give me more trouble than they are worth, though! :)


While gym shopping the other day, I spotted some strawberries for sale on the street! I picked up two cartons for three bucks! Not bad! They were so delicious that I ate most of them by the next day. I will have to hunt for some more this week!

These next few weeks for me might be a little long--the students are preparing for midterms and many of my classes have been canceled. The nice thing for me is that I can bring a book to school and sit outside in the sun for a few hours on those days! I am ahead in my lesson planning and can't help out with other duties because of my lack in language. I have to do something other than stare at the computer all day, so I bring my book (and don't feel guilty because my co-workers do it too!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
You have beautiful long eyelashes so I don't think you need those fake ones.

Baiying