Sunday, April 6, 2008

Night Out


A couple of my friends had a birthday party last night. We were asked to dress up and wear sunglasses. We went to a really nice buffet dinner with sushi and lots of other stuff (I can't really remember what else there was...I just focused on the sushi). After that, we went out on the town and met with lots of other friends. It was fun to go out, but I really hate messing up my sleep schedule! Since I became a teacher, I have had a really strict bedtime. :)

I have been training for a 10K race in May. It has been fun to start running again--I used to run a lot more often, but in the past couple of years, I have opted for other forms of exercise. I am happy about my progress, though. My body is cooperating with me and I am having fun with my runs. I have finished 3 5K runs this week and go to bed feeling like I have earned my sleep! My body is sore, but I am happy and excited to run this race! I might challenge myself further and try for a half marathon before coming home. Maybe.

One more thing, today's temp was 72 degrees! It was so nice that I just wore a long-sleeved shirt out today! I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful in that dress! :) You are so pretty and when you smile, you are even prettier! :)

Martin