Monday, April 14, 2008

Black Day

I forgot to mention that today was Black Day here in Korea. February 14th was the day girls gave gifts to the guys, March 14th was the day guys reciprocated, and April 14th is for the singles who have nobody (as described to me by my Korean co-worker). I guess this is the day that the singles decide to go out and find themselves a boyfriend/girlfriend. We ate some black stew for lunch to commemorate the day (it didn't taste too bad, actually, but I have no idea what it was). A few girls at school have blind dates set up for this weekend... :)

I doused my wrists with a new perfume by Victoria Beckham earlier tonight. Every now and then I get a whiff of it and think, "what smells so good in here...oh, wait, thats me!" I have to admit I am kind of liking the fragrance.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Black Day? That sounds so dark!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about the closing of the gym. Well, hang in there. I am thinking of you. Patty and I still take the Master Step class on Mondays. Think about summer, Bonnie. You will be home soon.

Baiying