Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ilsan


Today was a really hot, sunny day--in the 80's! My friend and I went to the largest man-made lake in Korea. We took the train really far north to get there, which meant that the park wasn't too crowded and we felt like we weren't in Seoul anymore! It was really medicinal for me to go today since things have been a little rough lately. We walked around for awhile, treated ourselves to ice cream and found a spot on the grass to read and relax for awhile!


The lake was surprisingly clean and loaded with giant koi fish. The atmosphere was wonderful and relaxing, the scenery was beautiful and people were in a good mood all day!

This park has become on of my favorite places in all of Korea so far! The only other place that rivals it is Bukhansan--the mountain I climbed in the fall. I will be back to this park!

No comments: