Thursday, December 20, 2007

Steak for Lunch!

Today, my co-workers and I were given the school credit card and were told to have a meeting over lunch...but not just any lunch, a 4-course steak lunch at New York Steakhouse! Tuesday, the girl in the bottom left-hand corner and I taught a lesson and invited the other English teachers and the principal and vice principal to observe our teaching method. The principal was inspired, I guess, because he has initiated a few meetings and other observations at our school. The existing English program is based on grammar, but students see me once a week for conversation practice. There are a lot of things that can be improved, so we met for lunch to discuss co-teaching practices. I think things are in place to begin the next term on the right foot. The women in this picture are my co-workers, by the way.

No comments: