Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday, Monday

Normally, Mondays are not my favorite days of the week, but today I can't complain! Since students were taking their final exams, I didn't have any classes. I decided to try and get ahead with lesson plans, so I worked hard all morning. At noon, a co-worker invited me out for a Korean BBQ lunch, which was delicious. Then, when I arrived back to school, my vice-principal was near my desk and he told my co-teacher that I can go home early (I am sure he would've told me himself if he were able to speak English)! Awesome! I love when that happens! I got to the gym early and then my friend and I bought tickets for our vacation in February! Very exciting! AND, she shared the Christmas cookies her mom sent--you know, the ritz/peanut butter sandwiches dipped in chocolate. Yum! I am really getting excited to come home in less than two weeks! I am looking forward to it so much--it has been nearly 7 months since I have been in the States! It is time! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

You're so pretty Bonnie! Have a great last 2 weeks before christmas!