Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mr. Pizza Made for Women


Friday nights, my friend and I have been making a habit of going out for dinner. This week, we decided on Mr. Pizza. We have visited Mr. Pizza several times since being here--the sign always cracks me up: Made for Women! What? Why?? Oh, and yesterday, we stopped at the new Tea Purple at the end of the street. For 4,050 won (roughly $4), you can get a cup of semi-hot chocolate about 2/3 full with a little whip cream on top, and if they run out of ceramic mugs (which they did), they will charge you 50 won (about a nickel) for a "to-go" cup. Lets just say, I wasn't that impressed with the new neighborhood coffee shop. And, it seemed that they were brewing coffee in a regular coffee maker like many people have at home. From now on, if I want hot chocolate, I will stick with the Swiss Miss packets my mom sent and add a few of the mini marshmallows on top! Oh, speaking of Swiss, I finished the book "The Swiss Family Robinson." I still think it is the cheesiest book I have read in a long time, but I am glad I read it--I always wanted to ride an ostrich and live in a tree house. Anyway, I still am not sure I would recommend it, but if you do read it, let me know what you think about it!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Maybe they put extra estrogen in the pizza! :)