Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where are the firecrackers?

This is so frustrating! I can hear the firecrackers outside my window, but I can't SEE THEM!! Aahh! I LOVE fireworks, but HATE when I have to listen to them and can't watch! Grand finale--NO WAY!!--these must be awesome! Now that I am thinking about it, this same thing happened last Sunday night...hmmmm...a pattern. I will have to investigate this matter.

I got called into work tonight--now, I will be teaching four nights a week instead of two! And, the boss called me into his office about "an important issue" tonight. He offered me a full time job starting in a month or two! I know, it sounds funny, but this business school just started about a month ago, and they keep adding more classes. Soon, I will be taking over regular classes, but not until after Christmas, I think.

This is very good news! I really like the job so far, and don't mind the evening hours. I am teaching math, but am figuring out that it isn't as difficult as I have always made it out to be (maybe I inherited some of my mom's mad math skillz after all).

P.S. I got my camera back from Martin, so this week's posts will include a few more visuals. I know you're excited! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I hate hearing fireworks, and not being able to see them!