Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Light White Raspberry Latte, Please.



Can you believe it?? There is a Caribou Coffee in Seoul, Korea! Back home, this is my favorite place to get my morning brew--it is a local coffee chain out of Minneapolis, and has opened many new shops nation-wide (and apparently, world-wide). I have had a policy these past years that I am allowed to reward myself each Friday with a coffee drink. I look forward to Fridays and usually have my drink planned way before Friday even hits! I did not have a good start today... I woke up way too late and made it to work fifteen minutes late! I had set my alarm as usual, but this morning I am not sure what happened! I woke up just after 8!! I usually leave at 7:45 or 7:50 in order to get to work on time, so since I already told you that I was only 15 minutes late for work, you have probably rightly concluded that I skipped a lot of my morning routine! No shower, no breakfast, and no peaceful cup of coffee. So, I am thinking that I may need to cash in on my reward coffee a day early. I am going to order a cup of light white raspberry latte (they cost 5,000 won--and you think YOUR coffee is expensive!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is 5,000 won in US dollars? - Does it taste the same? Mom

Bonnie said...

5000 won is about 6 bucks. It did taste the same though! MMMMmmmm! :)