Friday, October 26, 2007

Seafood Rissoto and Kimchi?


Dinner tonight was awesome! My friend and I went to a great Indian restaurant and ate way too much! We both had the seafood rissoto with a glass of their house red wine. It is great to have so many options of food available! In one building, there were two Italian restaurants, a Kebab stand, a German buffet, an Indian place...oh, and an oral surgery office! Seoul has almost every kind of food you could imagine. It is loaded with good things from all around the world--I thought Minneapolis had a lot of options, but I am constantly amazed at which restaurants are available here! Anyway, you can see in the picture that there is a liquid form of kimchi (it's more like a soup, really)...almost EVERY place I have been to here serves kimchi with the meal.

No comments: