Monday, October 29, 2007

AFN TV


I have a love/hate relationship with military TV. It is nice to have a few shows in English, but the commercials are almost unbearable! There is one about not shaking your baby ("It's OK to let your baby cry"), and another about not throwing away old uniforms ("You never know who is digging through the trash"). The commercials are geared toward the military, but I can't think those guys enjoy them any more than I do! The news segments are also really bad. The home videolike segments are all about military dealings and are not interesting. The nice thing is that there aren't any product commercials, only the military ones after the show is over. Anyway, recently my friend told me that AFN might be blocked to the general public, in which case my only English channel would disappear!! NoooooO!

No comments: