Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Running

Today's run was my longest one so far: somewhere between 11 and 12 miles. I felt great through the whole run and felt even better when it was over! :)

I am getting into my stride and can easily run 6-7 miles 4 times a week. I even like it. There is something called the "runner's high" that I have heard of--I think I get it. There is an addictive quality to running--it isn't horrible for me anymore, and, though I sometimes dread the thought of another grueling workout, I still get an enormous feeling of accomplishment when I finish even a shorter run.

I felt really good today--my body aches, but I feel like this marathon thing might really happen for me. It is one more life goal ready to be checked off my list!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You are my inspiration. I must start running again!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that is really awesome. I wish I could do something like that :)

Stacey