Thursday, March 20, 2008

No Meat Protest

As I walked home tonight, I saw yet another protest on the corner near my apartment. Koreans seem to love protesting about one thing or another, and today the victim was meat. I tried to take a few shots of these creatures--one was a penguin, believe it or not! I saw two pigs, a cow, a frog and the penguin. I wonder if can buy some penguin anywhere...maybe on a stick on the street? I wonder what it tastes like...


The one next to the cow is the penguin...


I caught one wandering off around the corner!


Also seen in my neighborhood: Christmas decorations! Enough already! Do they not come down?!! Ever??


Update from yesterday's blog: my bruise is minimal and my head is OK--it didn't blow up and turn as blue as I anticipated. I iced it pretty well yesterday, and tried to lay low--actually, I slept for 3 hours in the afternoon! I believe it was a minor concussion...

Today was parent day at school--the moms and dads came into class and watched me teach during sixth period. I got applause at the end of my lesson, to which I bowed like the best of them (very Korean of me, don't you think so?)! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Chicken. I bet penguin tastes like chicken.