Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Cut


New haircut--what do you think? It isn't much shorter, actually (1.5cm came off). I walked into the place armed and prepared. I have learned from the past that it is not exactly a great idea to just go there and sit in the chair without proper communication prior to scissoring. My hairstylist doesn't speak English, so I had a friend translate a note into Korean for me about my hair and what I wanted. When I handed it to him tonight, he thanked me three times, got to work, and finished the cut in 20 minutes! Last time it took 3 hours! I went back to the same place because they were so friendly, and it was the first time I ever had a guy cut my hair! He is so careful and cautious with my hair and he treats it like art--I love it!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

ooh la la! Tre chic!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Kay really likes it too!
Mom :-)

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! :) I like it a lot!

Anonymous said...

I really like your haircut.