Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going Somewhere?



I am not sure what the problem is lately, but I have not had any motivation to post anything new on my blog! If you are a faithful reader, I am sorry for my slacking off! I will try harder--must persevere!

Anyway, good news! I am leaving again on Sunday for another vacation! My friend and I have planned three Asian vacations this year, and since we are never quite sure when our time off will be, we decided to take advantage of this time we have now and book our second one! So, we are flying off to Thailand this weekend! :) Despite worries about weird parasites that enter through the foot (thanks Dr. House), and fears of drug smugglers stashing their goods in our bags and ending up in Thai prison (thanks Brokedown Palace), we have decided to head for island life once again (cue The Beach w/Leo DiCaprio)! We will be careful, Mom, I promise! Mostly, we plan to soak up the sun and eat as much pad Thai as we can handle! There might be an elephant ride, too. :) I feel very lucky to have the chance to explore Asia this year!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

BONNIE! you are so fortunate!!! I want to switch! Well no, I don't want you to be sick, so i take that back!!! :) Have a blast and get lots of sun and eat a TON of pad thai!!! YUM!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!

See you in my neighborhood sometime this year for sure :)

sarah in Japan

Sabrina said...

I saw your thailand pics on Facebook... now they just need to make the trek to the blog! Looks like you had a great time! Pad Thai looked incredible!