Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dr. Fish

These beautiful flowers arrived on my desk at work for Valentines Day! I have an awesome boyfriend! It was a fun surprise! Some of my co-workers told me they want to use my boyfriend as an example for their husbands and how they should be treated on Valentine's Day! :) Hee hee hee..
Valentine's Day night, some friends and I went out to a place called Dr. Fish. First, we ordered Belgian waffles loaded with good stuff (as the staff laughed at us for ordering one apiece--the Koreans share theirs). We polished off our desserts and signed up for one of the weirdest things I have ever done!
Oh, here is a picture of our group minus one.
This is Dr. Fish. We took off our shoes, rolled up our pants, and plunged our feet into a tub of hungry fish. Weird! It was like someone was seriously tickling my feet and I was allowing it, even willing it, to happen! The purpose of this restaurant's feature, believe it or not, is exfoliation. The fish eat the dead skin off your feet and you leave with smooth feet. I don't think mine were in long enough for any real exfoliation to happen.
My legs are the ones at the bottom. You can see all the fish that are pecking away at my legs. So funny! Has anyone ever done this before? I am not sure if Dr. Fish is for everyone, but it was definitely a crazy experience for me! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I want fish to nibble on my gross feet too! what a crazy experience!