Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cold, cold.

Right now it is 14 degrees. The wind is so cold that it probably drops the temp down another 20. I know it is worse in MN! Yuk! Today I saw a girl wearing a miniskirt, a pair of knee socks and a thick sweater walking on the street. Crazy girl!

I have had half days of school this week so far. It is a nice way to spend my mornings: at my computer, in my office, sipping hot tea, and searching the web. I really have nothing more to do since the students mainly watch DVD's for all their classes. I have been helping a student prepare for a speaking contest in LA next week and another student to study his German vocabulary words. Both have been fun to work with! Not a lot to report at my job!

And now, it is way way past my bedtime and I am still awake because I took a "short" nap this afternoon which lasted three times as long as it was supposed to! Oops!

Keep warm my Minnesota friends and family!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You stay warm too... soon it will be spring! maybe? hopefully!

Sabrina said...

Happy Valentine's Day!