Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Random Good News!

Today I heard that my school doesn't actually start until March 2nd. This is strange because my co-worker had previously told me that I needed to start up again on the 12th of February. Hmm. Well, it turns out that we have 3rd grade graduation on the 12th and opening ceremonies for the new term on the 14th. Then, two weeks of vacation. It's a little different from the way we do it in the US, but I guess I won't complain! Now, I just need to make sure to take advantage of the time I have! :)

1 comment:

sarah :) said...

Yay for surprise vacation time!!:)

And those funny cabbage things look familiar to me--in my area they're planted as a New Year decoration & then grow & spread to beautify the town through winter!

How cold is it there? Today I could see my breath as I taught!! Blah!

Your blog looks great--I hope to see you sometime in the next 7 months! :)