Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Today I was so lazy! Actually, this weekend I was so lazy! For two days I have been sluggish at best, so I decided to get some air. I walked around my neighborhood with a friend this afternoon and finished the day off with some Vietnamese noodles! Mmm! Here are a few things I saw today on my walk...the first: what looks like a planter full of cabbage! It must be some kind of flower, but I don't know what kind--whatever it is, it looks very beautiful! :)
Next, a little pagoda/patio in the middle of a park. My friend and I walked up the hill to a former olympic training center. There were a few paths around and some work out equipment for public use. Most of it was metal...I suggest keeping your tongue inside your mouth if you use it or you could end up stuck, stuck, stuck!
Even statues get cold sometimes. I saw these guys cuddled up outside of a Chinese restaurant. Brrr!
And finally, the jelly hotel. Interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look that cold out - No snow - The cabbage like flowers look nice - I think we have them here too - but I don't remember what they are called. Mom