Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Begging For More

Today's class was great! We played scattergories and the students LOVED it! Two-thirty rolled around and they begged me to do one more round and said they didn't mind if they stayed late! This is definitely a first for me! I broke the students up into four groups and passed out the score sheets. I played the part of the English Nazi and subtracted points whenever I heard people speaking Korean. They seemed to really enjoy the competition!

I have taken it pretty easy this week and have become lazier and lazier! I get going around 9 most mornings, hit the gym, go to school, back by 3.30, and lay low the rest of the freezing cold day. I have re-organized ALL my cupboards and drawers, washed (and hand washed) ALL my clothes, scrubbed my toilet, cleaned under my bed, and even sorted through clothes and taken out ones to get rid of. This doesn't sound lazy, but all of it was done days ago, so today I literally sat around for hours! I hate going out in the evenings--it is pretty crowded and way too cold to manage the slow-moving crowds. While I am sure there are fun things awaiting me just steps from my front door, I choose to recline on my pillows with the remote in one hand and the laptop at the other. Just two more days of winter classes then vacation time! :) Can't wait!

P.S. Aren't those flowers nice? They sit at the turn of the stairs just down a half floor from me. I pass them every day and think they are beautiful (even if they are FAKE)!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

When it's cold, it feels so good to just stay in and get cozy... I bet by spring you will be out and about exploring the city!

sarah :) said...

the flowers fooled me! they're gorgeous!!
scattergories--fantastic idea!

Anonymous said...

what kind of flowers are they? they are REALLY pretty! -kay