Saturday, January 31, 2009

The day is finally here!!

Tomorrow is the big day! I am so excited/nervous for my race and can't wait to get going! I have anticipated this for months and am as ready as I can be.

Tonight, Martin has agreed to make some of his awesome spaghetti for me to carb-up before the race. I've got everything laid out and ready to go for my early morning. The race starts at 6.50AM, which requires me to get on the road at 5 to find parking.

http://www.shoes.com/ProductImages/shoes_iaec1087234.jpg

I will post an update on Monday or Tuesday about my race score. Also, hopefully I will have some pictures, too!

2 comments:

sarah :) said...

YAY BONNIE!! I'm so excited for your race :)
I'll be praying for you (what an early morning - eek!) to persevere & to enjoy the journey!!

Sabrina said...

Good Luck!!! You are going to rock!!!!!