Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas 2008

I am embarrassed to say that I brought my camera home for Christmas to snap some pictures of my family over the holidays, but after looking over the roll, I realized I only had about 5 total. I took a few more with my mom's camera, but didn't download them on my computer.


Here is a picture of one of the many snowy days in Minnesota.


My two brothers, Cory (left) and Tony (right) and Martin found the legos. They spent the better part of an afternoon building spaceships and aircraft carriers. They made fun of my "girly" house with flowers in the front.


Martin and Dahlton (my nephew) bonding. Unfortunately, I don't have any current pictures of my niece...I will have to ask my mom to send some.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Good luck with the marathon!!!!