Monday, June 23, 2008

really random pictures...


This photo was taken near a temple...don't forget to take off your shoes before going in...


The Bachelor, Andy--I've never seen it, so I will probably catch a rerun here and there...might miss it too...actually, it isn't that interesting to me.


Friday night in the subway headed out to my friend Ryan's play. If we didn't know someone in the performance, I would've turned around way before this point! We moved at 2MPH and seriously not faster...oh the joys of living in a city of 11 million!


I wonder who can go in there?


These last two shots are at one of my favorite Saturday night hang outs--The Rainbow Room. It is a hookah place with random musical instruments laying around for people to play. Last Saturday night, my friend and I wandered into this place for a little while and happened upon an acoustic show! The guy in the picture played flamenco! It was so awesome!

As you walk into The Rainbow Room, you must remove your shoes, place them in a bag and find a comfy place on the floor near a wooden crate. You can order something to eat or drink, and of course, get some hookah... Fun times!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

So the Korean Sides are Special, but the Western Sides are Valuable! neat.

Anonymous said...

fun stuff!!

I finalized everything for my ticket today -- I'll see you in one month!! Yay! :D

sarah c

WoRds/WoNDer said...

Bonnie Jean! It was great to catch up with you even if it was over facebook :) You can see my blog at www.xanga.com/spokenmelody. Let me know if you can't access it & I'll change the settings.

I have really missed you all these years! And now I live vicariously through you :)