Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Argentina

Tomorrow morning I will wake up and, within mere hours, I will switch continents and enter a new world. I'm pretty excited for my trip--it has been on my radar for a long time. Maybe even since high school--I've always wanted to travel to and in South America.

My flight leaves at 4 from Minneapolis and my bags are packed and standing by the door.

http://www.fineartphotoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/la-boca-800.jpg

I will try to update my blog frequently as my trip gets underway (now that I might actually have a little rest and free time).

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

When Can I come visit you? I have the whole month of July off of work! :)
Have a wonderful time!! Lucky girl!

stmini said...

wow~ that is really a colorful house...are there a lot of houses that colorful?