Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jason Mraz

So, lots of things have happened in the past week or so since I've last posted. I hate when I get behind on posts.

Anyway, I saw Jason Mraz last night! It was good music, but very crowded with standing room only. I went with a friend--she took this video with her camera (but forgot that you can't flip the video once it has been taken). It is sideways, but you can listen while you read:



A couple of notable dates:

My mom's birthday was a couple of days ago--happy birthday Mom!
Also, it was Swiss National Day on the first... Happy Swiss Day!
And finally, Martin and I have officially passed the 2 year mark--our dating anniversary was the 31st of July! Woo-hoo!

Also, I had a friend here visiting last weekend, but I stupidly forgot to take pictures! I don't know why I left my camera at home, but I did. Oops! It was so fun to have a friend here! I loved hearing what things she was discovering in Seoul--I sometimes forget what things are cool here. Isn't that how it goes? You forget to appreciate the city you live in. I've decided to buy a copy of Lonely Planet for every new city/state/country I live in. I will see it more as a tourist and hopefully appreciate all it has to offer!

Well, I'm off for a quick sushi roll before bed--yum! :) Happy August everyone!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Oh you Lucky girl!!! Mraz is awesome! I cannot wait until he is here in November!
Good to see you back in blog land! :)