Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Done!

Last class, last day, last students...done! I'm headed out for a celebratory meal and drink in just a few minutes--I just can't believe that it's official! I am very excited and feel good about the hours logged this year. I am so ready to get back to the States and look forward to getting out to California to start my next adventure! Now, for vacation time... I officially leave here in another two and a half weeks, so what can I do in the meantime? Well, I'm headed out for a little r&r at the spa and on the island!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/05/Waterfall_on_Jeju_Island,_Korea.jpg/800px-Waterfall_on_Jeju_Island,_Korea.jpg

I'll keep you posted in the next days of packing up and getting things ready to move across the ocean! I'll be in MN for much of September and will be looking forward to seeing friends and family!

http://www.silkroadandbeyond.co.uk/images/360_korea_b_018.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,
I just got back from China last night. Can't wait to see you when you get back. Call me with plan once you get to the states.

Baiying