Saturday, February 14, 2009

I moved.

I have a new address now--I moved away from Edna's house. It had to happen eventually, and I am basking in the new freedom this place offers me! No more calling home if I will be out past dark (5.30PM), no more explaining where I am going and how long I will be each time I leave. No more older people things laying around the house, and no more storing all my kitchen things and bathroom things in my bedroom.

I found a place on craigslist.com and moved in last weekend. I share the house with some roommates, but I hardly ever see them. It is quiet and just a couple of miles from my running trails.

I will post pictures when I take some--I have been a little lazy lately and haven't felt the urge to post much on here.

Happy Valentines Day, by the way! Martin made plans for us--a surprise, but he is terrible about keeping things from me, and as soon as he had an idea, he said, "Bonnie, I made surprise plans for Saturday, should I tell you what it is?" :) I wouldn't let him tell me, but yesterday, he almost begged me to let him tell me at least the "general direction in which we are going." I know now that we have dinner reservations somewhere...I have a pretty good guess where, too--he mentioned this restaurant a few days ago... So much for surprises! :)

Have a good weekend!

No comments: