Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lazy

I have forgotten to blog recently! I'm sorry! :) I have had quite a bit on my plate lately (both literally and figuratively). I'm in MN right now--Martin and I drove back on what was possibly the WORST weekend--winter storms, icy Colorado mountains and holiday traffic. We had a nice family Christmas--quiet, but cozy.

Today, the fam is heading over to help my brother (the goat farmer) with some chores. I guess he has some ply-wood to hang, wood to chop and barns to insulate. Lots of fun! :) The only problem is that I spent an hour and a half shoveling off the patio yesterday for our bratwurst BBQ last night, and my muscles are sore. It was good exercise, but I don't think I will be chopping or throwing wood today!

I will get back to blogging. I will. I just like to take a little vacation (OK, like, the whole month).

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Welcome back to the MN. How long will you be around?
Hope you had a great christmas!