Sunday, September 16, 2007

School Life




Here are a couple of pictures of my new school I have a desk in the teachers' room and rotate from classroom to classroom to teach. Many of the students in my classes try to hide when there is a camera present, but I think this one turned out well! I took a picture of the toilet (it is on the floor, not the wall and it is a woman's restroom). There is this special "squatty" option, or there is one western toilet on the end with a bedae (you know, the washing system for an extra clean bottom). Other than a few things, school is mostly the same as in the States. The students work hard and spend a lot of time studying each evening. Sometimes they study so late into the night that they sleep during classes! I will try to make my lessons fun and interesting so they won't be tempted to not off! :)

No comments: