Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My New Home


This castle is in Germany near the Austrian border. I have no idea how to spell the name of it, but it is pretty famous...next time you watch a Disney movie, look at the shape of the castle at the beginning--this is the one they modeled the Disney castle after! Anyway, I really enjoy life in Europe and I like being able to make day trips to places like this! This castle really looks like it is out of a storybook! Although I have enjoyed every day here this summer, I am looking forward to settling into an apartment and not living out of a suitcase anymore! By this time next week, I will be packing up the remnants of my summer and preparing to head off to a land I don't know much about...I have to admit that I am a little scared! Anyway, the summer went way too fast...it always does!

No comments: