Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello again!

I know it's been awhile. I have sort of fallen off the face of the earth, I guess. I have been working pretty hard since February and don't get home until 10ish every night. This is the reason for the lack of mid-week posts. The fact that I have been catching up with lesson plans on weekends and trying to search for jobs in MN is the reason that I haven't been posting on weekends either. I am pretty sure my 3 month hiatus has caused my readership to drop down to below zero, but I will try to resurrect this dusty cyberspace and make it a little more presentable if people want to come back and check in once in awhile.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You're back!!! Missed you!

Are you really coming back to MN?

Unknown said...

I miss you too and I hope we get to see you. I would really like for you to see my garden. And I do check in on your blog still.