Friday, July 13, 2007

Nordkapp at Midnight


This picture was taken of me at midnight! Can you believe it! I love the endless daylight...although I never want to sleep because I am afraid I will miss out on something! I am having so much trouble judging time! Now it is near ten pm and I have the feeling that it is only four in the afternoon! Norway is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. It seems so pure up here. There are animals running around everywhere (they especially like the roads) and wherever you look it is beautiful! The air seems fresher (a little cooler, too). We have been in Norway for five days. We spent one day in Oslo (a great city, but very expensive), two days at the Northkapp and two days traveling. Tomorrow we leave for Finnland and will travel south by ferry to Estonia, and will wind our way back to Switzerland from there! Thanks to those of you who send me emails and 4th of July cards!!! I love the reminders of home!